Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Whoa ho, you're getting spoiled

Two posts, in such (relatively) quick succession? I must be bored! The following thoughts occurred to me, after I analyzed my repetitious behavior for the past week or so.

I am addicted to chocolate milk. Thankfully not the Hershey's syrup, or else I'm sure I'd be a whale, but the Nesquik variety. I inherited three large plastic cups from my last place of residence, and come home every night to do the same thing. Fill one large plastic cup to the brim with milk, then pour in 3 heaping tablespoons of Nesquik powder, stir vigorously, and down in about a minute and thirty seconds. What can I say? This led me to think of other addicting behaviors I have.

I am addicted to 30 Rock, on NBC. More specifically, I'm addicted to Tina Fey. There isn't much to say about this. I've never been one to sit down and watch a show when it airs, I usually go back and catch up online. Even more, I've never really been one to watch an entire season (let alone multiple seasons) of a TV show. 30 Rock is the exception to the second rule (very little supersedes the first). It's just hilarious, and Tina Fey is hilarious, and that's all there is to it.

Those were really the first two thoughts that came to mind. Of course I'm addicted to the internet in general, Twitter and Facebook specifically, but I figure that's pretty much applicable to anyone in America now, so...All in all, a boring post, but I just had to share my love of chocolate milk, and do some more advertising for 30 Rock. Cheers!

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

30 Rock is so funny. I don't watch it regularly, but if I ever do start watching, I have to finish. I love it.

Shannon B said...

Did you see that 30 Rock when Alec Baldwin was asking Tina Fey when she had time to eat a dirty diaper she found on the beach (because her breath stunk so bad) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I laugh SOOO hard EVERY time I think of this. LOL!